Bihar CET | BCECE 2014 Application Form – Date, Process
BCECE 2014 Application Form has been RELEASED and will be filled ONLINE only on the Official Website. Following post will guide you through all the aspects of form filling and guidelines to fill application form. Before all candidates proceed with form filling, they should match all the criteria of eligibility and apply only if they satisfy all the requisites. This will ensure that they don’t get rejected on terms of eligibility.
Important Dates for Application Form:
- Deadlines to fill Bihar CET 2014 Online Application: 22 Jan to 17 Feb 2014 (5 pm)
- Deadline for Challan Remission: 17 Feb 2014
- Complete Print Outs of filled forms is to be sent till: 25 Feb 2014 (5 pm)
Source of Application Form:
- The BCECE 2014 Application Form will be filled ONLINE only.
- All candidates have to fill the exam form on official website only.
What are the Pre – Requisites of Filling Online Form??
- A valid email id of candidate which will be in use till the admission is over.
- Scanned copy of a recent colored or black and white photo of candidate having a size not more than 400 kb. Prescribed file format – GIF, PNG, JPG and JPEG.
- Scanned copy of candidates’ signature using black ball pen on white paper having maximum size of 200 kb and formats as mentioned above.
- Dimensions for both scans to be uploaded while filling Bihar CET 2014 Application Form:
Photo: 175 px X 150 px
Signature: 50 px X 150 px
- Keep at least 6 copies of this photo for future usage.
How to fill Online Application??
The online form will be an interactive form which will have various fields in which candidates have to submit information which has been asked for. Candidates have to proceed with form filling after reading the given form filling instructions carefully.
Exam Board has divided process of filling Bihar CET 2014 Application Form into various steps which are:
Step 1 – Registering Online:
- Logon to the Official Online Application Portal.
- Make entries for Course, Names, Contact Details, Email ID, Date of Birth, Category and Password for the account.
- Candidates are advised to specify a strong password for filling Online Application Form of BCECE 2014 which must be kept secure and confidential by them.
- All the fields which have been marked with “*” are to be filled Mandatorily.
- After this candidates will be issued a Registration Number which will be system generated and unique for every candidate. It will be used as username for all future logins.
- Candidates will also be sent an email on the id mentioned by them with all details submitted by them.
Step 2 – Payment of Fee:
- Next, candidates have to LOGIN using the Registration Number and Password to fill BCECE Application Form 2014.
- As soon as candidates login, they will be able to see 3 copies of Bank Challan with their details filled in. Candidates have to take their Print Out in LANDSCAPE MODE or save it for later printing out.
- Go to any Branch of SBI Bank and pay the amount mentioned on Challan. Bank Officials will keep bank copy and return Board’s copy and Depositor’s Copy. Candidates should again login and submit Challan details in the Online Application Form of BCECE 2014.
Filling Page One:
- Now candidates will redirected to the Page One of Application Form where they have to submit the remainder of their personal details.
- Move over to Page Two.
Filling Page 2:
- Candidates will have to submit their academic details in this page.
- Here they will see a link to go back and modify any erroneous information filled in the earlier sections of Bihar CET 2014 Online Form.
Filling Page 3:
- Verify all the filled data and in case any information is wrong, move back to modify any wrong information.
- Any modification will NOT be allowed at any later stage.
- Mark the declaration and move on to next step of filling BCECE 2014 Online Application.
Step 4 – Application Print Out:
- Now candidates will be able to generate the print outs of both Part A and Part B.
- Paste the photographs and put your signatures on the print outs and complete all the other formalities.
- Candidates can keep 2 – 3 good quality photocopies of BCECE 2014 Application Form to be used as proof of application for future usage.
This brings you to the final step which will be mailing the filled forms, requisite documents and Board’s Copy of Challan at the following address till last date via Registered or Speed Post:
Controller of Examination,
BCECE Board, IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport, PO – BV College,
Patna – 800014.
Reasons which can lead to Application Rejection:
- Bad quality of scanned photo and signature.
- Swapping of photo with signature means if the candidate has uploaded signature in place of photo or vice versa.
- In case candidate has forgotten to upload any one of photo or signature.
- Making multiple applications will also call for rejection of BCECE 2014 Application Form.
- If candidate has forgotten filling any information in Payment Submission section of online form.