All the applicants who have completed the form submission within specified time period and according to the given guidelines will get their applications approved. Such candidates will be issued BITSAT 2014 Hall Ticket by the Institute which will bear candidates’ roll number, personal details, address of exam center, candidates’ photo etc. with some instructions to be followed on exam day.
BITSAT 2014 Hall Ticket – When will it be issued???
- It will be hosted on ONLINE in between 15.04.2014 to 30.04.2014 on the Official Website.
- Every candidate will have to download it as NO one will be issued hard copies of admit card.
- Every applicant should download the BITSAT Hall Ticket from official website only so as to ensure that they have the ORIGINAL one with them.
What to Do with the Admit Card???
- Once you have downloaded the admit card, you should verify all the information mentioned on it.
- Carefully see if all the credentials are correct.
- In case of any discrepancy in BITSAT Hall Ticket 2014 contact the admissions helpline immediately and get it rectified.
- This admit card will be required on exam day as it will act as candidates’ ID for the same. Hence every candidate will have to bring it on exam day MANDATORILY so as to gain access in hall.
- After the exam is over, it doesn’t mean that this BITSAT 2014 Admit Card is NOT required further. It will be required at the time of admission too.
- Hence all should preserve it in good condition till the admissions are over.
BITSAT 2014 Hall Ticket – Important Instructions:
- Every candidate should ensure that his/her admit card is NOT used by other person.
- In case of impersonation, the candidates will be legally prosecuted.
- Every candidate will be monitored during the exam and any kind of unauthorized usage of Hall Ticket of BITSAT 2014 will lead to cancellation of candidature.
EVENT ALERT: As soon as the Hall Tickets are issued, candidates will be notified and ALL the ACTIVE LINKS will be HOSTED HERE.