Manipal UGET 2014 – Manipal UGET 2014 Result DECLARED. CHECK HERE your Manipal UGET 2014 Result. Manipal University 2014 Exam – pattern, result, important dates and other information.
- Manipal University Engineering Entrance Exam (Manipal UGET) 2014 will be organized by Manipal University which is a deemed university and was formerly known as MAHE or Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
- Manipal University bears international academic collaboration and provides standard higher education in the fields of Engineering, Medical, Biomedical and Communication with the countries of US, Nepal and Germany.
- Manipal UGET 2014 can also be taken by the NRIs and Foreign Students who will be selected under the foreign seats reserved for OCI (Overseas Citizens of India), PIO Card Holders, Non-Resident Indians and NRI sponsored students.
- The last date to complete the application process for Manipal UGET 2014 will be in the month of March 2014 in the first week and the exam will be held in months of April and May 2014.
- The University will release the Entrance Exam result in the month of May 2014.
- The International Students need NOT sit for the Manipal University 2014 Entrance Exam.
Manipal UGET 2014 – Exam Application Details:
- The applications can be filled ONLINE as well as OFFLINE.
- Candidates can see the application process details for both modes in the following section:
ONLINE Application Details for Manipal UGET 2014:
- Exam Takers can apply for exam online on the official website of exam and as soon as the applications are released, all the ACTIVE LINKS as well as detailed process of application will be made available HERE.
- Online Application for Manipal UGET 2014 Entrance Exam will also include submission of an Application fee of Rs. 500/- and an Entrance Exam Fee of Rs. 1000/- . Fee remission can be done by a DD/Net Banking/Credit Card.
OFFLINE Application Details for Manipal UGET 2014:
- The candidates desirous of filling offline applications have to download the application form from the website: http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx. (Active Link to be updated soon).
- This downloaded application form should be printed out and filled according to the given instructions.
- The personal as well as contact details filled in the form (Online as well as Offline) should be correct and complete as any kind of discrepancy detected at any later stage will result in cancellation of candidature.
The completed Application of Manipal UGET 2014 form should be mailed to the Admissions Office of Manipal University along with a DD drawn in favour of Manipal Univeristy and should be payable at Udupi or Manipal. The DD amount will comprise of Manipal UGET 2014 Application Fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- for Entrance Exam.
The candidates can also obtain the exam forms of Manipal UGET 2014 from the Syndicate Bank and State Bank of India branches as per the released notification of the University.
The exam takers can obtain the application forms via post too by sending a Request Letter to Manipal University at the following address:
Manipal – 576 104
Tel: 0 9243777700
The candidates desirous of obtaining application form via post have to send a DD along with the request letter for Manipal UGET 2014 bearing the amount for both application and entrance test as mentioned above. The candidates should also send a self – addressed envelope with their complete and correct mailing address on which they wish to receive the form for Manipal University Entrance Exam 2014.
Exam Pattern of Manipal UGET 2014:
- Exam Duration: 2.30 hours
- Number and Type of Questions: 240 Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in English Language.
- Question Distributions: Chemistry – 60 questions, Physics – 60 questions, English & General Aptitude – 40 questions and Mathematics – 80 questions.
EXAM ALERT: All the important dates as well as new exam pattern and methodology will be updated HERE as soon as the University Announces the Manipal UGET 2014 Exam.