Manipal University 2014 | Manipal UGET 2014 Exam Pattern
The Manipal University will soon announce the new Manipal UGET 2014 Exam Pattern with complete description of exam so as to make candidates familiar with it. The exam pattern will comprise of details such as type and number of questions, marking scheme, duration and regulations for exam and various other details regarding the examination process.
All the aspiring candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and then prepare for the entrance exam accordingly.
Detailed Manipal UGET 2014 Exam Pattern:
- Duration of Exam: 2.30 hours
- Number of questions: 240
- Questions Type: MCQs of objective type
- Section wise distribution of Questions: Physics – 60, Chemistry – 60, English & General Aptitude – 40, Mathematics – 80
Manipal University will also conduct the entrance exam for Lateral Entry in B. Tech. for the diploma holder candidates. The exam pattern for all such candidates is given below.
Manipal UGET 2014 Exam Pattern – LEET Admissions:
- Exam Duration: 1 hour.
- Sections in Exam: 2
- Section 1: Mathematics (30), Chemistry (10), Communication Skills (10) and Physics (10).
- The questions asked in all these sections will be of First Year Diploma Level.
- Section 2: 40 questions (Diploma Level).
Manipal UGET 2014 Exam Pattern for the Lateral B. Tech. will be for the entrance exam for LEET students only.
The admissions via this exam will be conducted in the following branches:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & IT.
- Printing Technology
- E &E, I & C E & C and Bio – Medical Engineering.
As per the Manipal University 2014 Exam Pattern, the candidates who are graduates in B. Sc. Mathematics will have a separate question paper comprising of 70 questions in Mathematics and 30 questions in Communication Skills.
Event Alert: As soon as the exam is announced by the Manipal University, the latest exam pattern will be hosted HERE. Though no major changes are expected in the examination procedure and pattern of exam; the candidates should confirm the latest exam pattern and prepare accordingly.