The Manipal University 2014 Application Forms have been released and all the candidates who want to apply for admissions in first years of various Engineering Programmes can Apply NOW.
How to apply for Manipal Admissions 2014?
- Fill the form and remit the fee online
- Applicants should send a request letter to the Manipal University, with the self – addressed envelope for sending the Application Form via Post.
Details of Online Application:
All the exam aspirants who are desirous of filling the exam form online can do so on: http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/pages/applicationform.aspx – the official portal for filling Manipal UGET 2014 Online Application Form.
The online process will be a 5 step process which is as follows:
Step 1: Filling in Basic Information
- All the applicants have to fill in their Basic Information such as their Name, Email, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, the program and stream they want to apply for, their Category, Country State and City etc.
- Once the candidates are done with the filling of this information, they have to verify the filled in form data and then press “Submit and Continue” button.
- After the students have successfully completed the first step of Manipal UGET 2014 Application Form, they will be issued a Password and Application Number. After this assigning candidates will be able to login and complete the rest of application process at a later time.
- While filling the Manipal University 2014 Online Application, candidates have to remit the form fee which will include:
Application Fee (Mandatory): Rs. 600/-
Entrance Exam fee: Rs. 1000/-
The remission of Application Fee can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft and Net Banking
Step 2: Payment Process
- Remit the fee via the online payment system.
- All the candidates should note that without fee deposition, application process will not be complete and candidate will NOT be allowed to proceed with form filling.
- After the applicant has submitted the requisite amount of fee for Manipal UGET 2014 Application Form, they can proceed with further steps of form filling.
Step 3: Personal Details:
- In this step the remainder of form has to be filled.
- All the applicants are advised to fill correct and complete contact details in the form so as to ensure that they receive every future configuration.
Step 4: Photograph and Signature:
- The next step will be completing the form by placing signature and photograph.
- Applicants should take care that they complete the form in every respect as per the given instructions and failing to do so will lead to rejection of form.
Step 5: The final step will be to confirm the form submission.
Offline Process to fill the Manipal UGET 2014 Application Form:
- All the applicants can also obtain the form from the selected branches of State Bank of India which have been notified on official exam website and can be seen at the following link:
- Final method to apply via Offline Manipal UGET 2014 Application Form is to send a request letter to the University at the below mentioned address; for sending the exam form; with a self – addressed envelope along with the DD of requisite amount drawn in name of ‘Manipal University’ and must be payable at Manipal or Udupi:
Admissions Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104,
Tel: 0 9243777700
As soon as the other important dates related to Manipal UGET 2014 Application Form are announced, all the applicants will be notified.