- Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off will be the minimum score that must be obtained by every student who took the exam in order to qualify it and to be included in the final merit list of exam. It will be declared after the exam has been conducted and will be different for different categories.
- Every year the exam authorities decide the minimum marks which must have been secured by a candidate in order to be included in final merit list which is called as Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off.
- The rank of any candidate which corresponds to this score will be the last rank to be included in merit list and will be called as Cutoff Rank.
- Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off will be decided keeping various factors in mind such as the total annual intake for the year, total number of candidates who have taken the exam, cutoffs for last year, exam difficulty level etc.
- Candidates whose aggregate score in the exam is more than or equal to Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off will qualify the exam and will be the only ones who will be called for admissions. Rest of the students having marks below the cutoff score will be disqualified.
- The Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off will be different for all the categories and hence the category – wise merit list will be generated as per the respective cutoffs.
- Apart from the exam level cutoffs, all the institutes will fix cutoffs for admissions in various courses under JEE.
- The colleges will decide the ranks and marks for admissions in various courses for all the exam takers and will release the lists for every round of admissions. The candidates who qualify Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off requirement will be given admission and rest will not be considered.
- The exam participants can also refer to cutoffs for previous years so as to have an overall idea of Manipal UGET 2014 Cut Off; as the cutoffs remain approximately same till there is no major change in the exam pattern and evaluation policies of any exam.
EVENT ALERT: The Manipal University 2014 Exam Cutoff will be hosted here as soon as they are released.