Manipal University has launched the Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System for all the entrance exam aspirants with which the students can book the “TIME SLOTS” for their online exam on the date and time of their convenience. Students have to just follow the given instructions to book the date and time of their exam.
Manipal University 2014 Online Test Booking System – ADVANTAGES:
- Ease of booking the Exam Date and Time as per the convenience of candidate
- Freedom to choose the exam center as per the current residing location
How to Use Online Test Booking System (OTBS):
- The University has launched an online and easy facility for all the exam applicants with which they can book the slot of their own convenience for the online entrance exam.
- The facility is known as the Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System or OTBS.
- All the candidates can follow the below mentioned instructions to book their slots on their own.
- Test Booking is to be initiated with visiting or logging on to: www.manipalotbs.com – the official test booking portal for Manipal University.
- All the aspirants must MANDATORILY have the below mentioned documents with them while booking the test via Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System:
A Xerox Copy of the completely filled application form submitted by the candidate
Online test booking password – which was assigned to you while applying for the exam.
- The Manipal University has also launched the DEMO VERSION of Online Entrance Test which can be downloaded by every candidate.
- This demo version will be downloaded as an “.exe” file and has to be installed in the computer to be run.
- All the exam aspirants should download it make a thorough analysis of the type and level of questions which have been asked in it. This will offer a better analysis of the examination.
- Thus the Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System will be a “Many – In – One” facility which has been made available to all the exam aspirants and will be highly useful for all of them.
- After a student has booked an exam slot, he/she will not be able to change the exam center, slot or exam date at any later stage under any circumstances. Hence the booking should be done very carefully and after considering every kind of odds.
- Suppose a student wants to book a test in any exam center using Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System and the system is showing that the exam center chosen by him/her is full or the slot is not available in the chosen exam center, in that case the student should choose the exam slot in some other exam center as per the ease.
- All the exam participants should note down that the booking of test slots will be done on “First Come First Served” basis. Therefore, all of the exam applicants should try to book their test slots timely.
- Sometimes, due to poor response of candidates or lesser number of candidates at a particular exam center, that center is cancelled. In such cases, the candidates who have already booked their test slots using Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System will be allotted a new test center and the University will INDIVIDUALLY inform all such candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS & RESTRICTIONS:
- The Online Test Booking System of Manipal University will be made available to only those candidates who are eligible for exam and who have submitted completely and correctly filled application forms within the stipulated Date and Time.
- All the exam takers have to MANUALLY BOOK their test slot within the given time period as only the booking will ensure that the candidate is going to take the exam.
- In case a student fails to book the test slot via Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System, he/she will not be allowed to take the test and the entrance exam fee will NOT be refunded in any case.
- The University has clearly mentioned on the official website that it will not be held accountable for any of such “NON – BOOKING” cases.
Communication after Test Slot Booking:
- Once the candidates have completed the booking of test slots using Manipal University 2014 Online Test Booking System, they will be sent a confirmation mail automatically on the email address specified by them while filling the application form and used while booking the test slot.
Second Attempt at the Entrance Test:
- In case the candidates are not satisfied with their performance in First Attempt at the entrance exam, they are allowed to take a second attempt. Only the BEST OF TWO scores will be used for Merit Generation.
- The additional fee for additional entrance test can be submitted via Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System.
- Test booking for second test can also be done using the same.
- The candidates will be able to see the payment option for the second test in the Online Test Booking System ONLY after the candidate has taken the first entrance exam.
What will happen with INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS ??
- The applications which have been received LACKING any of the following:
Declaration not signed,
left thumb impression not taken,
course/s not mentioned,
DD not enclosed,
DD wrongly drawn,
Internship date not mentioned,
Photos not pasted on the application etc.
Will not be considered and not even processed.
- Such candidates will not be able to book their test slot using Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System and the University will not take ANY responsibility to inform any of such candidates with incomplete applications.
- Hence all the exam takers should ensure that the application is duly filled and is dispatched along with all the required enclosures in proper format, complete in all respects.
As soon as the schedule for Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test Booking System is announced, it will be hosted HERE for all the exam aspirants.