The Manipal University 2014 Online Test, Entrance Exam schedule and other important dates have not yet been announced. However, the University has released the completed details regarding the online test, test booking system (OTBS), Instructions for the exam, Online Exam Pattern etc.
All the exam takers can refer to the following information and get to know all the details on Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test.
The Computer based Online Entrance Exam will have the following features:
- All the exam takers have to sit in front of the computer and the questions which are presented on the monitor. The answers will be submitted through mouse. The computer will be connected to the server, which delivers the test, in real time using a reliable connectivity.
- Online Entrance test will assume that the student has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the exam taker to acquire these skills before taking the Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
- The total number of applications which have been received will be the major factor in deciding the number of exam days for the particular group of courses. Another factor which will be considered while deciding the number of exam days will be the test centre choices submitted by the exam takers while filling the exam forms.
- In any rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test, the exam takers may have to take the test again.
- Till the admission process is over, all the exam takers must MANDATORILY maintain a constant touch with: www.admissions.manipal.edu – the official website so as to regularly obtain latest news, information and updates on online exam.
TEST BOOKING SYSTEM for ONLINE EXAM:
- Online Test booking system will be an internet based online system for scheduling the exams; which will be available at: www.admissions.manipal.edu – the official website of exam.
- All the exam takers can book the schedule of Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test with it and submit an exam center, date and time of their own choice.
- The exam schedule bookings will be done on first-come-first-served basis and will be subject to availability.
PASSWORD for ONLINE TEST BOOKING:
- All the exam takers will be sent their Online Test Booking Password on their e-mail ID given in the application form well in advance.
- All the candidates are advised to carefully fill the correct and complete email address in the online form as the University will not take any responsibility for non – receipt of e-mail in case the address submitted by candidate is incomplete or incorrect.
- The security of the Password of booking Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test will be sole responsibility of the exam taker. Manipal University will not be held responsible or accountable for any loss or claim which results directly or indirectly from any misuse or unauthorized use of candidates’ online test booking password.
- All the exam takers should keep the password of Online Test Booking safe and confidential. The exam takers should not disclose it with others or store them or write down them in a file on your computer or auto save passwords.
- The password for Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test will be required only for the purpose of schedule booking via online test booking system & to download e-hall ticket from the website and it will not be used for any other purpose.
Procedure for Online Test:
While taking the exam, all the exam takers should ensure that the system that has been allotted to them is switched on and in case there is any problem with the computer, the candidate should inform it directly to the invigilator immediately.
All the questions in exam will be in English and all questions will be of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ type).
Each MCQ in Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test will consist of a stem which can be in the form of an incomplete statement or a question and four answers which have been labeled as A, B, C and D.
Only ONE of the four answers will be correct or most appropriate answer.
All the exam takers should choose the correct or most appropriate answer by clicking on the button next to the answer. All the exam takers are free to navigate through the questions as per their own will.
All the candidates will be given rough paper in the exam hall or Test Centre. No candidate will be allowed to take any paper in the exam hall for this purpose.
SCORING, NEGATIVE MARKING in Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test
Each question will carry ONE mark and every correct answer will be awarded ONE mark.
The unanswered or wrong answer questions will not be given any mark. There is NO provision of Negative Marking in exam.
All the candidates will be will be shown their FINAL SCORE immediately after the test. As soon as the exam score is displayed on the candidates’ screen, the exam takers have to acknowledge the score in the print out of the score card in invigilator’s presence.
Pattern of Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test:
- Duration of Exam: 2.30 hours
- Number and Type of Questions: 240 MCQs of the objective type.
- Distribution of Questions:
Physics – 60,
Chemistry – 60,
Mathematics – 80,
English & General Aptitude – 40.
EXAM ALERT: As soon as the exam brochure is released, complete information regarding Manipal UGET 2014 Online Test will be updated and schedule will be HOSTED HERE.