SBI SO 2014 Application Form has been released and all the interested candidates can apply ONLINE in between 19.02.2014 and 6.03.2014. Earlier the online registration was to start on 17.02.2014. All the candidates who are filling the form will have to remit the form fee either offline or online as per the following dates.
Date for Online Fee Submission: 19.02.2014 to 6.03.2014
Date for Offline Fee Submission: 21.02.2014 to 8.03.2014
Exam will be conducted on 19.04.2014 and all successful candidates will be able to download their call letters from 10.04.2014 onwards.
Having done with all the important dates associated with SBI SO 2014 Application Form, let’s move onto next step.
Step 1: Logging onto the Official Application Portal.
- This portal has been officially launched for submission of application form and catering to all the exam information and announcements.
- Though all the candidates will have to fill ONLINE form only; they can submit the fee for the same in online as well as offline modes.
- The online fee for SBI Specialist Officer 2014 Application Form can be submitted via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The offline fee submission will be done via the State Bank of India Challan which will be generated online during registration.
- No application will be completed without fee submission.
Application Pre Requisites:
- Before filling SBI SO 2014 Application Form every candidate should have a scanned copy of his/her signature and photograph as per the Guidelines.
- Every candidate must have a valid email ID of his own which should remain functional during the complete admission process.
- Candidates’ interview details, scores, call letters will be sent on this email ID only.
SBI SO 2014 Application Form – Important Points:
- In the online form, candidates will have to submit information as demanded by the fields.
- All applicants should ensure that they fill their contact address correctly and completely as it will be used as their permanent reference.
- Every candidate will have a username and password which can be used for all future logins.
- If there is any error left in the SBI Specialist Officer 2014 Application Form it can be corrected in the given time for error correction.
Refer to the following link for more information: