SRM University 2014 Admit Card will be released after the application process for the exam is over. The University will host ACTIVE LINKS on its official website from where all the applicants who have successfully completed the application process; can download their admit cards or hall tickets for the entrance exam.
What purpose this Admit Card will Serve?
- SRMEEE 2014 Admit Card will bear all the personal details of the holder, such as photograph, name, roll number for exam, complete address for correspondence, category and other such details. Thus, it will be used for candidate identification at the exam hall.
- Further the Hall Ticket of SRM University will bear the complete address of exam center, where the applicant has to come for taking the exam.
- This SRM University 2014 Admit Card will be a proof that the candidate has taken the exam and of candidates’ identity and will be verified at the exam hall by the invigilator.
- Admit Card will also have the instructions for exam day; such as the types of pen required at the exam hall etc.
- SRM Admit Card 2014 will be required at the time of admissions too. Hence, all the candidates should preserve it till the admissions are over.
Where will it be hosted??
- The University will host the ACTIVE LINKS for downloading the exam admit card on the official website.
- As soon as the admit cards are released, all the links will be HOSTED HERE for all the candidates.
- The University may also send the SRM University 2014 Hall Ticket via post to all the candidates.
Important Instructions for Admit Card:
- All the exam taking candidates have to MANDATORILY bring this admit card on exam day so as to get entry in exam hall.
- Students coming without Hall Ticket will NOT be allowed to take the exam.
- Losing Admit Card will result into NON – PARTICIPATION in examination.
- The University will soon release complete information regarding the dispatch of SRM University 2014 Hall Ticket and the candidates will come to know about the issue of duplicate cards.
- This Admit Card will have a roll number for all candidates which will be required during the whole examination process.