SRM University | SRMEEE 2014 Application Form
The SRMEEE 2014 Application Form has been RELEASED and can be filled ONLINE as well as OFFLINE. The last date to receive the completely filled application is 15/03/2014.
The exam application can be filled via 3 modes:
- Online Application – Candidates can fill the exam form ONLINE and complete the fee submission process via their Credit/Debit/Net Banking facilities.
NOTE: In case candidates are applying via pre – paid application, they have to apply online and use the “Unique Voucher Code” as mentioned in Scratch Card.
- Second mode of filling SRM University 2014 Application Form will be filling the details in online form, downloading the application, generating its print out and sending it along with a DD of Rs. 900/- in name of “SRMIST” which is payable at CHENNAI.
Candidates have to mention their Address and Name on the backside of DD and make sure that they send the form before the last date to complete the form submission.
- The last mode of Applying for exam will be the Direct Mode in which the candidates can obtain the form from the Post Offices, Banks and University Campuses after paying Rs. 900/- as the form fee.
Next they can fill the form and send them to admissions office before the last date.
NOTE: The candidates can also obtain the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form via POST by writing the application to the Director of Admissions. The details of this mode are on the official website.
Detailed Explanation of all Modes of Application:
MODE 1 – Online Application:
- The candidates who want to apply ONLINE should visit the below link:
- Candidates will be redirected to the page with the form on right hand side in which they have to fill their details, viz. Name, Email, Date of Birth, State, Mobile Number, the stream they are applying for and the level of program.
- After submitting these details in the SRMEEE 2014 Online Application Form, they have to press the “Proceed to Apply” button; after which they will be redirected to next page.
- The candidates whose registration is successful will be sent their LOGIN CREDENTIALS to their email id which will be used for all the future logins into their application accounts.
- Then the candidates will be shown a DECALARATION which should be carefully read and in case they agree with it, they will be allowed to proceed with the filling of SRMEEE 2014 Application Form.
- Following this, candidates have to make “Course Selection” in which they have to specify the Stream, Level of Program and Degree they want to pursue. Next they have to specify 3 choices for Courses.
- Then they have to specify the Mode of Exam they prefer and their choice for exam center.
- Next step in filling SRM University Online Application Form will be specifying the Form Details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, their email, community and a functional Mobile Number. After that they have to submit their complete and correct address for correspondence which will be used for all the future communication.
- After this, candidates have to fill their Academic and Qualifying Exam Details in SRM 2014 Application Form.
- While filling the online form, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their Signature and Photograph.
- The last step will be making payment via 3 modes:
Scratch Card – Valid for Prepaid Application and will require Unique Voucher Number
Any Credit / Debit Card
Any Credit / Debit Card / Net banking
NOTE: The submission of SRMEEE 2014 Application Form will be complete only after the successful confirmation of payment of exam fee.
Candidates will also be able to track their Interactions with exam authorities (if any) during the whole process of examination by logging onto “My Interactions” tab.
MODE 2 – Downloading the filled form:
- Candidates can also download the form filled by them Online and then generate its print out and complete the submission after sending it to the following address with a DD of Rs. 900/- in name of “SRMIST” which is payable at CHENNAI.
- Director (Admissions)
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur – 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu,
INDIA. Ph: +91-44 –2741 7400
MODE 3 – Direct Mode:
- Candidates can also visit the notified post offices, banks and university campuses and buy SRMEEE 2014 Application Form by remitting the form fee.
- They can write to the admissions office, requesting them to send the form via post and send the fee DD with the application.
- The last date for form submission is March 15, 2014.
- Candidates should mention their Name and Complete Mailing Address on the Backside of DD.
- All applicants should keep a hard copy of completely filled SRMEE 2014 Application Form for future correspondences.
- All the applicants will be allotted a unique and system generated Application Number which will be used as a reference for all the future communication.
- Last date to receive filled forms: 15/03/2014
- Offline Exam Date: 27/04/2014
- Online Exam Dates: 17/04/2014 to 22/04/2014
- Rank List Release: 3/05/2014
- Counselling Dates: 17/05/2014 to 24/05/2014
EXAM ALERT: All the candidates should carefully go through the instructions and eligibility criteria before filling SRMEEE 2014 Application Form.