SRM University | SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam
SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam has been ANNOUNCED and will be organized in both offline as well as online modes. Candidates can choose to take either offline or online exam as per their ease or the resources available to them. Online exam will be a computer based test and will be organized from 17th of April 2014 to 22nd of April, 2014. Every day will have 2 sessions of SRMEEE 2014 Online Exam every day.
The offline test will be a pen and paper based test which will be held on 27th of April, 2014 from 10 am to 12.30 pm.
The university authorities specified clearly that all candidates should first confirm their eligibility as per the criteria as only those exam qualified candidates will be considered for admissions who satisfy all the clauses of eligibility.
Eligibility for SRM University 2014 Entrance Exam:
- Students must be mandatorily RESIDENT INDIAN NATIONALS and must satisfy the below mentioned conditions:
- They should have undertaken the past two years preceding their admission in Undergraduate Program from the schools situated in India.
- They must have qualified the qualifying exam and studied for the same from the schools situated in India.
- To be eligible for SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam, candidates must have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent exam and must have secured a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- For students having subject combination of Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering, the minimum aggregate of 70% must have been scored in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics / Biology.
SRM University 2014 Exam – Application Form:
- Forms can be filled online as well as online.
- Candidates will be able to complete the application process via 3 modes:
- Online Form or Prepaid Form: Candidates can fill the exam forms online and submit the fee via Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking. Candidates can also use the unique voucher code of the prepaid form while online registration for online application form and complete the form submission as directed.
- Downloaded Form Submission: Application for SRMEEE 2014 Exam can be filled online first and then downloaded. This can be printed out and sent with a DD of Rs. 900/- to the admissions office before 15.03.2014. candidates have to mandatorily mention their name and address on the backside of this DD.
- Direct Submission: Candidates can either go to the notified bank branches and university campuses for purchasing the form. They can send it after filling it completely.
They can also write an application addressed to the Director of Admissions for sending the form for SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam via post. This application should be accompanied with a DD of Rs. 900/- with candidates’ name and address on its backside.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR APPLICATION:
- DD should be drawn in name of “SRMIST” and must be payable at CHENNAI
- The Address of Admissions Office or Director of Admissions for all correspondences is mentioned below:
SRM University, SRM Nagar
Kattankulathur – 603203
Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu,
INDIA. Ph: +91-44 –2741 7400
- See detailed information on form of SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam here:
SRM University 2014 Exam – Result:
- The SRM University will release exam results in the Month of May 2014, around the middle of the month.
- Result for SRMEEE 2014 Exam will be hosted on the official website of exam.
- We will host all the ACTIVE LINKS HERE for all the exam takers along with the detailed steps to be taken by a candidate to see the result.
- The exam takers have to submit their exam roll numbers, name and date of birth etc. to see the results of SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam.
- Initially, candidates will have access to their individual result in which their aggregate as well as section wise marks will be shown to them.
Important Dates for SRMEEE 2014:
- Last date for filled form reception: 15/03/2014
- Date for Offline Exam: 27/04/2014
- Date for Online Exam: 17/04/2014 to 22/04/2014
- Release of Rank List of SRMEEE 2014 Entrance Exam: 3/05/2014
- Dates for Counselling: 17/05/2014 to 24/05/2014