SRM University | SRMEEE Previous Year Papers
Every year students applying for SRM University Entrance Exam go through the SRMEEE Previous Year Papers so as to understand the exam paper and to analyze their speed and problem solving capability in a given time period.
These SRMEEE Previous Year Papers not only provide students with the idea about the type of questions that could be asked in the Actual Entrance Exam but also acts as the best tool to practice what they have prepared for the final exam.
Modes of solving Previous Year Papers:
- ONLINE: SRMEEE Previous Year Papers can be solved online, which also come with an automated timer that acts as an added constraint of time and is thus a complete simulation of actual exam for the exam takers who want to give SRM University Entrance Exam online only.
- At the end of solving such SRM University Previous Year Papers, the students undertaking test will be given the personalized result report with detailed solution of the paper along with the answer key to the Papers they have solved.
- Further all of them can also maintain an analytical record of their performance while solving various SRMEEE Previous Year Papers online, and hence can get a better and focused analysis of their preparation.
- Also, while solving these Previous Year Papers the candidates will become used to various controls of the online exam such as buttons, keys and other options they will encounter while giving the actual ONLINE exam.
- OFFLINE: After downloading SRMEEE Previous Year Papers from various publishers, students can solve them; hence having an option to exercise what they have learnt.
- Also, to increase their problem solving speed and to evolve proper time management skills, the students can also maintain a timer by themselves, in order to see how well they perform in a given time duration.
- Also, the entrance exam may also include questions from these SRM University Previous Year Papers and thus students can have an edge over those who are not familiar with that question.
EXAM TIP: Students should attempt the previous year papers section wise or topic wise as per the sections prepared by you on daily or weekly basis right from the start to wind up the preparation with a better focus.