The University will conduct the entrance exam for admissions in various engineering undergraduate programs in the online mode for which every candidate will have to book his/her time slot as per the notification released on official website.
The slot booking will be done with VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System. We will explain all the features of this system in this post. All candidates should carefully read it so as to avoid any error while booking their slots for exam.
VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System – Overview:
- The online test booking system will be an online scheduling system which will be internet based. Test booking will be done on the Official Website of University.
- While booking their test, candidates will have to first choose the city for exam center which should be same as filled by them in application form.
- Next choice is to be made for date and batch for exam.
- VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System will book the test on the first – come – first – served basis and every candidate will be allotted exam slot subject to the exam center date and time availability.
VIT University Online Test Booking System – Password Allocation:
- The University authorities will send a unique password to every candidate on the email id mentioned in the application form. Hence, it is mandatory for every candidate to submit a valid email id while applying for exam.
- In case the email id submitted by the candidate is wrong or invalid, the University will NOT take any responsibility for non – reception of this password.
- Candidates should also take care that the security of this password is sole responsibility of them. The University will NOT be responsible for any unauthorized direct or indirect usage of this password.
- The password for VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System should be kept secret by all the candidates.
- This password will be required only for booking the test schedule and once the date for booking the test is past, the candidates will NOT be allowed to book their test.
Procedure to book the Online Test:
- Candidates should have the copy of filled application form while they sit for test booking.
- Candidates will have to select the test they wish to apply for, from the drop down menu of VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to book the test again, after completing the test booking once. The authorities will NOT entertain any request for change in test date, city or slot for any candidate in any circumstances.
- In case of non – availability of slots in the center of their choice, candidates will have to choose another exam slot with other center or date.
- The test booking will be available to ONLY those candidates who have completed the form submission process in all respects within the specified time of interval.
- VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System will be OPNE for a fixed time interval and all the candidates should book their tests within that specified duration only. If they fail to book their test within that time period, candidates will NOT be given any refund for the entrance test fee and the University will NOT take any responsibility for any non – bookings.
- Just with the successful completion of test booking, candidates will be sent an auto – confirmation mail on the email id mentioned by them in application form.
- Once the slot booking via VIT University 2014 Online Test Booking System is over, candidates will be able to download their e – Admit Card from the official website. Candidates should generate its print out and bring it on exam day.
This completes detailed overview of VITEEE 2014 Online Test Booking System. To know more about the same, candidates can refer to the official website or read the information booklet.